Elian - Wazzup!!! Elian - Wazzup!!!

I remember this video from way back in the day. 5 Stars for the sake of nostalgia.

Sloth TV 2 Sloth TV 2

A true classic. This was one of the many flash films that got me into Newgrounds over 14 years ago.

How I miss those days. As the years pass, I can still remember the lyrics for this one, haha.

Great work.

all yor base r blong 2 us all yor base r blong 2 us

Can't believe this film is almost 13 years old. Brings back great memories of staying up late browsing the portal, playing assassin, pico's school, TEH CLOCK CREW, Lavender Hill Mob music, and of course watching ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US!

Still enjoyed it after all these years, a Newgrounds classic :D

Scatman Scatman

This brings back SO MANY MEMORIES! I miss these days greatly...the portal was still amazing back then.

The Bard's Song The Bard's Song

THIS was the shit back in the day! Much love to one of my old NG favorites.

Fall of the Lock Legion Fall of the Lock Legion

locks?!?

I've been away from NG from sometime now...Proud to be an original Clock amongst all the new crews that have formed. Enjoyed the flash!

Clocks can never die, you cant kill the creators. Without Clocks there would be no Locks...damn that sounds odd, haha.

5'd and 10'd :D

Clock Space Clock Space

LOVE IT!

I love to see good clock flash films....and this with a Dead Space feel. Added a good overall setting.
FIVE!

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Gone too soon...

The greatest entertainer of all time has passed. He is in our hearts and he will never be forgotten.

Atleast now he can see from above exactly how many people love him. And he loved all of his fans, until the very end.

Ignore the haters, remember Michael Jackson for who he was, not wrongfully accusing him of child molestation, but remember him for being the kind hearted humanitarian who spent his life making us all happy.

You'll always be loved Michael

Heroes X (intro) Heroes X (intro)

good choice of characters

I agree, Dart should win. Legend of Dragoon is such a great RPG thats underestimated, and unlike FF7 it wont cost $70+ to get.

Cant wait for the new submission to come out...even though this one was submitted in 2002 :(

Chris Crocker gets shot Chris Crocker gets shot

DUKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Duke Nukem vs Chris COCKer
Good idea, the flash wasn't much but the end made it satisfying.

you get a 10 outta me :)